Friday, July 08, 2005

Trailers and shit

When I saw Batman they played a bunch of trailers.
Stealth-YAWN
Charlie & the Chocolate factory- I recently rented this film and showed it to my kids(the original) Amazingly it holds up really well, and should NEVER been redone. I like Johhny Depp, but he reminds me of Michael Jackson in this movie....spooky....

Dukes of Hazard- I remember coming home from roller-skating on Friday nights in my Dads Pontiac Grand Safari (I have a whole article to write about that car) with half the neighborhood in tow. I'd watch the Dukes with my little brother who had the Dukes metal garbage can in his room, as well as the TV Dinner Tray. The movie looks fun and I'm glad they didnt get rid of the Dynamite arrows. Willie Nelson as Uncle Jesse? Awesome.... Yeah and then there's that Jessica Simpson person..... :)

No comments: