Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Iman part 2

So I'm in the subway station yesterday waiting for the train to come. I've got my ipod on and I'm unfolding the day in my head, down the steps walk Iman.

This is funny because I had just finnished writing a blog entry and I never expected to see her again. There are plenty of people I recognize on my commute, but it takes months to see the patterns of coming and going, and remember the faces.

So I actually smile. I'm glad to see this cross dressing man, and that makes me laugh out loud. I'm lauging BECAUSE I smiled. I never smile at good looking women I dont know, but this one was ok I guess because I dont feel threatened? The train had pull up and I get on and continued to laugh at myself.

I didnt realize till this morning that it was the first time in awhile that I didnt flirt with the idea of jumping in front of the train.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you were leaning the other way.
Heh heh...