Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Simple Things

I love to have my back scratched. I'm like a puppy. I love it so much that my back is all itchy right now writing this. Last night I flopped down on my bed in my boxers to see what my wife and kids were watching. The AC was on and it felt great on my skin.

"Son Number 2, would you scratch my back for a minute?" then he whines.."nooooo..." (They're watching 'Cribs' on MTV) "Come-on, just for a minute" I give him a look that reminds him, that me and him had just gotten back from a secret trip to Rita's Water-Ice that nobody else in the family knows about and if he ever wants to go there again he better break out those Talons right now)
"I dont want to...."
I'm frustrated and pissed off. I ask Son Number 3
"How come number 2 doesnt have too?"
I'm completely frustrated because I know to get my back scratched I'll have to yell at somebody and give them a dollar.
I kick all of the ungratefull little bastards out of the room.
By now the itch has moved 10 times around my back. I give my wife the puppy dog eyes and she has mercy on me. It's like the 3rd or 4th best thing ever.....

No comments: