Friday, July 15, 2005

nothing's going to change my world

nothing's going to change my world
This is the best Blog I ever read. It's a 21 year old girl, who doesnt know what to do with her life. She's engaged to be married, and is wrestling with her lust for another man. Whats fascinating is that she is honest about her situation to the readers but not to the real people in her life.

Her feelings and situation are incredibly human, and as an outsider you can feel all of the pitfalls around her. Furthermore, the girl has 'comments' turned off so, it's a one way broadcast. It's watching an accident happen, and being unable to stop it....check it out

6 comments:

Smelmooo said...

I read the whole thing...even last night's post.

That is an amazing blog. Part of me is mixed... I am not mixed on whether to judge her or not as those are her feelings and her life...so let her do what she wants...

I am mixed on whether this is fiction or reality. It seems like a perfect book so far.

steakbellie said...

Isnt it just amazing? I wondered too if it's a work of fiction. She's so honest, that I dont want to judge what she's doing, as somebody who's 15 year further down the road then her, I can see where each path will lead, and the positives and negatives of each.

What's amazing is that it's so well written that I can see the events happening, and in the end I care for her character...I want her to be happy...isnt that crazy?!?!

Smelmooo said...

It isn't crazy at all. I am with you on seeing the paths and the craziness. I don't really care though if she is happy...I just want her to be sane.

Smelmooo said...

She told him!

Damn you for getting me into this broad!

steakbellie said...

shit dont think I'm not all over this......

Smelmooo said...

she posted again...