Tuesday, January 02, 2007

happy to you

Good Morning.

I wish all of you the strength to deal with the things you must deal with in the coming year. I hope to learn something in the next twelve months, but I am too stupid to know what I dont know.

At the end of 2005 I did a post reviewing my year by listing the first sentence typed of each month. It was interesting, so I will do it again.

January: possibly drunk, probably crazy, definatley hung-over, this is what i ate for breakfast on new years eve.

February:i finished training this past weekend, and so now I'm just trying to heal up for friday.

March:Boss: "Are you ok?"

April:Go sit in your favorite room of the house.

May:I didnt eat this weekend...just kinda didnt work out with baseball and everything else going on.

June:Please stand clear of doors

July:Tomorrows the dance and I have no ticket.

August:PetSmart: buying crickets

September:The hallway is dark.

October:This is a quick note, I know some of you are waiting to hear how things went.

November:For several months I've been working on an important software project.

December:I feel like complete crappy-crap-crap.....

1 comment:

ArtieLange said...

Steakbellie's blog is getting better every year. Thanks for entertaining me with both your talents and incredibly moronic outlook on life.