Wednesday, January 24, 2007

also...

curious if anyone else noticed this:
Last night while watching the State of the Union, and trying to control my disgust...did anyone else notice that george bush actual said the word "Global Climate Change" (which is something he's been denying is real for years.)

So anyway, the ABC camera is tight on george from the front during this part, and the viewers can see both Nancy Pelosi and dick cheney over his shoulders.

As soon as he said those words both he and dick cheney reach for their water glasses and take a big gulp in perfect unison...that must have been some bitter pill!!!!!

it's a very dark comedy to watch this guy. Even my kids hurls names at him when he is on the TV.

2 comments:

d.K. said...

I noted it. I noted he preferred "global climate change" to "global warming" and did so in the context of domestic economic concerns, not in the context of Kyoto, or the devastation we face as a result. No, this was more about burning more of our own "clean coal" (of which there's no such thing) and subsidizing more ethanol producers (farmers, who produce the same gases, not in the context of developing solar or true clean energy sources), so it was a ruse, as is everything this myopic ideologue evolkes... sadly.

SkippyMom said...

I wanted to comment the other night...blogger was giving me trouble .... but I have to say...

Global Climate Changes?

This man is an idiot...I ask my republican husband [please! SKH is a nice guy, this is his ONE fault - but, but he did vote for Clinton once] why SKH thinks GWOOBIE is so great. He is an IDIOT.

I can honestly say that me and SKH don't fight, BUT we don't talk politics. What cracks me up is we are in THE same earning demographic but I have the education of "Daddycoattails" GWB and SKH is a high earning blue collar. What is the attraction for him? and why don't I like Gwoobie? [and DON'T get me started on REAGAN - argh].

It drives me bananas. Thank god all the Skippykids are Democrats [or at least Independent] they have no use for that idiot when he speaks OUT LOUD. We have taught them to respect the office of the President, but how the HELL do you respect THAT?

I am wondering what the next election will bring...but it has to bring someone that can at least ad lib intelligently and read cue cards with more aplomb than a sloth in slumber. Gwoobie SUCKS!