Friday, January 12, 2007

tada.

dragging today from lack of sleep and too too much to do. Had a 3:30 deadline and no direction and I just pulled a rabbit out of my hat (or ass) in the way that I used to have to do on a daily basis. In the last 15 minutes before it was due I had a brain storm and wowed the client with something thrown together....one of those creative moments when you finally see 'how it should be' and made it so very quickly.

that felt very good.

wonder how many rabbits are left up there?

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Congrats! Feels good to end the week on that kind of note, eh?

As for the rabbits? Being you?...I'd put my guess at around a gazillion...But then again - I am just a fan!

Hugs and have a great weekend

d.K. said...

I've always relied on that silly rabbit to bail me out at the very last possible moment -- seems he's becoming less reliable of late. I think he only works when the ability to conjure up adrynalin still works, and I'm not so sure that works for me anymore. Congrats on your feat, however!