Tuesday, January 09, 2007

gong

took my first non-beginner Kettlebell class today.

i wrote about them earlier...it's an aerobic/pilates class done with weights.

who the hell are these people who cripple me????? dont you know that i have a job and a family that I need to go home to? the beginner classes had me limping for 5 days or so, and i dread what todays toxic dose of lactic acid might bring.

i just unfolded myself out of the chair to get some water. perhaps a chair with wheels? i'll call it a wheelchair and i'll zoom about my life during my recovery....

ugh.

5 comments:

katrocket said...

I could see you on a pimped-out Rascal with a really annoying airhorn and a fake license plate that says EAT ME.

I applaud you for stepping up and taking the kettlebell challenge.

Anonymous said...

You're a much better person than I ever will be. And in much better shape to start with. I applaud your ambition, and I hope you get what you want from the class!

Chris the Hippie said...

I exercised once. Didn't care for it much.

Anonymous said...

Do ladies take that class or is mostly men?

steakbellie said...

Kat,
I just feel like nothing works, so that I need to take the most severe action possible.

Ladylenore,
Thanks for the kind words. I'll ride this as long as I have the drive.

Chris,
We are much alike.

Liz,
I think it's about a third men (which is pretty darn high if you classify it as aerobics)