Thursday, January 18, 2007

Whats the first rule of Pillow-Fight Club???


Well, the great run we've had is over.

Can you imagine how great this country would be if we took all those Billions of Dollars that we funneled to Dick Cheneys friends and spent it on our Bridges or roads or education? How about Stem Cell Research or Energy Independance. I TRULY believe that the world would have been better served if we had instead speant a Trillion Dollars on inventing new Pizza Toppings.

Well, now the Sober Truth is that we didnt and the Canadians have surpassed us. How so? They invented a Pillow-Fight League. Seriously. We're Fucked.

I wish I thought of it. I wish I could compete in it. How freaking GREAT would that be? and it wouldnt make you fat!!!!

4 comments:

katrocket said...

Boozy Susie, Betty Clock'er and Polly Esther will be in NYC this weekend taking down some Brooklyn bitches! It's a HOT ticket - you really should go. (Saturday Jan 20 6pm, Galapagos Art Space - 70 N 6th Street - Williamsburg, Brooklyn, $20)

If ya miss it SB - next T.O. event is April. I went to 3 fights last year and it was a helluva time. Feathers and profanities abound! Katrocket & the Scandelles have been practising for competition, hoping to take the excitement to a nuder level in '07! Stay tuned!

My PFL ID: RocketSock'em

Thank God for universal healthcare.

steakbellie said...

and yet you deny me to be you, for a day....greedy...

katrocket said...

Hey, it's not about greed, it's about control. I'm already reconsidering. I have a helluva social schedule this month and I really could use a stunt double. Event tickets, accomodations, and free makeover included. BYOB. No agencies. Serious inquiries only.

Anonymous said...

Oh, god, I am soooo jealous! I have been trying to start up a roller derby here in our little town. No takers so far. And I just found out my cousin won a trophy fo it. I didn't even know she was on a team! I may have to move.

Wonder if I can get a pillow fighting team together!?

sigh.