Wednesday, January 10, 2007

details


It's Jan 10, and there is just more to do than time to do it. I've got a bunch of Freelance work coming in and that is really making some demands on my schedule. Some remaining WingBowl duties...

I finally finished the tshirt designs, but cant send them out til I deal with what sponsors need to be on the back.

I've got someone reserving a bus, but I need to make sure it's filled with people and paid for before the event. Need to make an expected guest list.

Afterparty details.

Design and then help build a float (probably this weekend)of unknown dimensions or theme for that matter.

Check on my enterauge's costumes and make sure they are outfitted the same

Look into getting a second bagpipper...Joe, you know anyone who'll do it for free, just to be in the enterauge? I think it would be super cool to have two of you guys out there.

try to find some spare tickets

finish editing the Steakbellie/WingKong promo movie and post it online...LOTS of work there

write press releases and send them out

and the most important, and least pleasant....train, train, train.....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's "Entourage"

You're killing me.

steakbellie said...

thats one of those words that I spell differently every time. i forget what the other few are....

katrocket said...

that's funny - I was just going to complain about your spelling but Birdy beat me to it.

are you an event planner now? did I sleep too long and miss something?

since you got the hot kilt action, I think a ska theme would be most awesome!

Wendy said...

So how can I buy a t-shirt?

I was going to let the spelling thing go. Some people... Harumph.

(Sounds like you have everything totally under control!)

steakbellie said...

The bigger problem is that I am a control freak. I need to let some other people handel some of this stuff. The other problem is that I'm really good at doing work for other people but paralyzed when doing it for myself. I've been trying to come up with a logo I can live with for a month, and once I realized I was out of time...I crapped that one out.

ska may be lost on philadelphia as spelling is lost on me.

i'll have info on shirt availability once i find out how many i can get sponsors to help pay for!

this list wouldnt be so bad, if I werent running a department and coaching wreslting 3 nights a week!

Chris the Hippie said...

"Handel?" Into Classical music now? Cool! ("If I wiggle the Handel will it wiggle Bach?" or "Can't find the sheet music, huh? Playing Haydn seek again?")

I didn't know you coached wrestling, (or "wreslting" either for that matter). That's cool. What age group?

steakbellie said...

LOL!
First through Eigth Grades. I've been doing it for 6 years now and it takes up an aweful lot of my winter, but for some reason it gets very little mention in the blog.

All three of my sons are on the team, and I'm just a coach and not like the head coach or anything...

it's really a great way for the boys to get some agression out and for me to connect with them.

SkippyMom said...

I received three smiles today.

Your support to me on my blog [thanks...means a lot]

This post [and I too was going to let the spelling go..but hey...the comments on it are hysterical - "Playing Hyden & seek"]

And your great pals commenting....too funny.

It is nice to have friends! I SO want a t-shirt - wish we still had the biz so we could sponsor...

Anyone want to go in and pay for a spot as "Steakbellies blogger stalkers" with me? ....giggle.

Steak - I really appreciate it.

Hugs and good luck.

d.K. said...

You sound very organized. I'm trying to plan a simple retirement party for my boss and I can't even make a list...
Good luck!

Dave S. said...

Sweet! Put me down fore one tshurt. I'll be there on that faitfull day and will where it with prid!

(By the way, working in PR gives me access to an extensive database of media outlets. If you want, I'll run a listing of Philly media--radio, TV, print--and pass it along for you to use in your PR efforts.)

ArtieLange said...

The logo is awesome! I couldn't open up the e-mail for some reason.