Friday, December 29, 2006

The night of Dec 29th

In the next few hours, I will be drinking with my friends, and Sadam Hussein will be hung. I hope to play well at cards.

Despite being against this retarded war from the begining (I was hoping we'd go get the guys responsible for 9-11 instead) I'm completely ok with hanging this asshole. Hundreds of Iraqi's are killed each week, some slowly tortured with cordless drills. One Dictator hanging by a rope shouldnt make a difference.

But it probably will. I'm worried for our troops that things will get worse right after he's killed. We need to get the hell out of there are send over bush, cheney, rumsfeld, and all the other idiots who lied to us and spent all of our money. These Neocons love war so much, they should see it up close.

I hope somebody with some credibility, morality and values can step up in 2007 and not these charletons who have been propped up by the Christian Right. Our country needs a new direction this year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like this is over now. At the same time, it's far from over. I wish this would make more of a difference than it's going to.

d.K. said...

I'm not shedding a tear from Saddam's fate either. What does embarrass and disgust me is that Bush felt he had to weigh in, presumably on behalf of the American people.
"The president was pleased with the culmination of the Iraqi judicial process and that justice was done," White House spokesman David Almacy said, describing Bush's reaction to learning that the execution was close to being carried out.,
What a dumbass.

Dave S. said...

They say the war in Iraq is costing every man, woman and child in America $2,000. If you're curious about what your two G's bought you, here's it is:

http://one.revver.com/watch/130549/flv

Chris the Hippie said...

Three thousand Americans and nearly a hundred thousand Iraqis dead because our president held a grudge. It makes me sad.

Meanwhile Osama bin Laden is still running amuck, a short dictator in Korea has nukes now, a guy with a three-minute long name in Iran wants to throw HIS nukes into the mix, Brazil is steadily working its way up the ranks to becoming a world power... and we're too busy fighting someone else's war to notice.

I agree that Saddam was a first-class SOB, but I really wish our priorities were different.

*sigh*