Monday, December 11, 2006

Important Memo from Secret SpyMaster General


Gentlemen,
It is with regret and annoyance that I have left my secret cave to write you this email. Recent events in the covert world of super-agents have brought our profession under considerable scrutiny from the public. We look unprofessional here, people.

The next time you need to kill someone, PLEASE USE YOUR OWN bullet, knife, or a pointed stick. Someone took MY bottle of POLONIUM-210 that was in a brown bag CLEARLY label with my name in the staff refridgerator. What's worse they spilled it on four different airplanes, a stadium, a sushi bar, and the controller for my new Nintendo Wii.

If anyone knows the identity, of the person who took my property please leave the name in my mailbox, so that I can give them a serious talking to, and get my controller replaced.

Also, This years Christmas Party will be held at an undisclosed location, please RSVP if you have not already done so.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, NO! Not the Nintendo Wii too - that clearly crosses a line and takes this whole contamination thing to a new level. Let me know if I can help.

katrocket said...

Man, this is funny stuff!

steakbellie said...

dK, people are dying everywhere over these stupid video games....why not those in the spy business too?

Anonymous said...

Come on Steaky... you know you threw that Wii controller into the ceiling fan, bounced it off your tv, and nearly took out GD's eye, didn't ya?

Yeah, I know how it works. I have boys. "It just stopped working" as I see dents in the drywall. mmhmm.

-not anonymous.. just call me
Leonesse, the dork that forgot her password and is too lazy to look it up. Yes, that's me.

steakbellie said...

no REALLY it was Polonium 210 !!!!
:)