Monday, December 18, 2006

I am Time's Person of the Year


In a previous post "Annonymous Coward" pointed out that I am Time's Person of the Year, and that it was a stepping stone to my goal of being People's Sexiest Man Alive.

I'm conflicted about all of this.

Time pretty much just pussied-out and nominated EVERYBODY who's ever posted anything on the web. They probably should have made that idiot George W the Person again, as he did the most to influence the world (albiet in the most incompetant of ways) and killing 150,000 Iraqis, 3,000 Americans, and several Trillion Dollars that was borrowed from the countries that dispise us. I would say he should be it. (In fact it's pretty funny that you could absolutely say that the WORLD would be a better place had he OD'd on Coke, or killed himself on one of his DUI's)

I wouldnt mind sharing the award with a few well chosen people, but I have to share it with about Half A Billion.

That sucks.

I intend to outlive all of you, so that I am the last surviving winner. I thought about killing everybody else, but thats alot of work.

When it's just me, they can reprint the cover with my ugly mug on it and I can hang it on my wall.

SB:"You know I was Person of the Year back in 2006"
Not POY2006:"Wow"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the way you spelled my first name, I had to check that post and make sure I hadn't mis-spelled it. I'd be a disgrace to the Coward clan if I spelled my own name wrong!

Either way, congrats on your monumental acheivement. If you become the sole surviving Man of the Year, you'll also be the world's oldest man - so that's a two-fer. I think People is a Time-Warner magazine, so that's a bonus. They're probably just getting the public ready so that when you become sexiest man alive, everyone will know who you are.

steakbellie said...

I'm gonna wait 30 years and let the heard thin itself some. Then I'll print a big list and start with the Youngest working my way up.

Probably only take 10 or 15 years to get it done, but I figure I'll be retired then and in need of something to do.