Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Forgiven for being, like famous


This person is an asshole.

I read those trashy magazines, because I like hearing about when bad things happen to Britney Spears, or any of the cast of Friends. I adore hearing the dumb things they say, because it make me feel smart. I love when they make trainwreck decisions because I know I'll feel better about myself when their lives fall apart. Yes, I really am that simple.

Some people think I shouldnt be hateful like this but I think it's healthy. I can feel true sorrow and empathy for a stranger. but these arent real people, they are free to hate!

This particular asshole was so drunk that she drove the wrong way down the highway. She's famous for being the daughter of someone famous. (isnt that the best kind of famous?)

Nothing will come of all of this and the real tragedy is that she endangered the lives of REAL people on the highway. Had it just been Heiresses coming the other way that would have been ok with me though.

So they show this mugshot of her on the TV last night and my first thought is..."Thats the best photo she ever took!"

6 comments:

katrocket said...

She wasn't drunk, she was on Vicodin and pot. Apparently that's ok because no one's putting this useless accessory in jail for what she did.

I think our only remaining hope is for all the celebrities to turn on each other and duel to the death or something, because they seem to be otherwise untouchable by the laws of the land. It really pisses me off.

Chris the Hippie said...

Who is this woman anyway?

Remember, in America we're all equal under the law. Unless you're Randy Moss, then you can run over a cop in Minneapolis whilst waving a bag of pot out the car window. Or unless you're Dick Cheney, then you can shoot your friends in the face. Or unless you're Mark Foley, then you can chase underage guys around.

Maybe we should all carry National ID Cards - they could have our name, social security number, credit report number, and a rating of 1 to 10 on how important and famous we are. That way the police could avoid that embarassing situation where they accidently charge an important person with a crime...

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Chris. I have no idea who this is either, and somehow, that makes me feel good ;-)

steakbellie said...

This is Nicole Richie, daughter of Lionell Richie. She is famous for being his daughter and for being friends with Paris Hilton. For some reason she is always in these stupid tabloid magazine that I read (I wasnt kidding, I read them and verbally assault these people)

Chris the Hippie said...

Huh. I always thought Lionel Richie was, well, gay. I don't know why I thought that. Stupid assumption on my part, I guess.

Anonymous said...

She's his adopted daughter. And you forgot that now she's mostly famous for NOT being friends with Paris anymore, for getting really skinny really fast, for revamping her image, for denying a drug or eating problem, and for firing her stylist. Not that I read trashy gossip mags or Gawker. Obsessively.