Friday, December 01, 2006

The Mom-Dad-Jesus-Santa Negotiations

Mom and 10 year old are having a conversation about what he wants for XMas. Mom warns the boy that every store is sold out of the Nintendo Wii and that he shouldnt be too upset if he cant get one this year.

Ch@rlie to Mom: "I'm going to pray to God that I get a Nintendo Wii for XMas. I'm going to tell him that if he gives me it, I'll give away my Playstation 2 to somebody."

Dad sensing that thousands of his dollars that he's invested in the last 5 years in the Playstation 2 System are at risk, reacts with lightning speed....

Dad: "You cant give away the PS2, how will you play all those games I bought?!?!"

Ch@rlie answers slyly: "I'm not going to give it away, I'm just going to tell him I am. How's he gonna know?"

Mom gives Dad dirty look.

Dad is uncertain how he's at fault for this mindset, but puts his tail between his legs and lopes out of the room anyway.

3 comments:

Chris the Hippie said...

Ooh. Tough one!

katrocket said...

I would be very interested in sitting down with God and Ch@rlie and negotiating a PS2 for myself.

I don't have any hangups about 'obsolete' gaming equipment.

Anonymous said...

between your legs? I would've had to gnaw that bad boy OFF....

"I'm not going to do it...just tell him I am?"

Bwahhaahahaha....you poor soul.

Hugs.