Friday, December 30, 2005

I stole this idea from Iris

this is a quick summary of the past year, with the first sentence written on my blog from each month.

January: The stories coming out of Asia are just unbelievable.

February: I dont think my compulsions are as interesting as Birdy's, but maybe somebody will get a laugh.

March: I count bottlecaps.

April: I dont think theres enough coffee in this fucking machine to sustain me.

May: 1,2,3,4

June: So anyway, 17 years ago (almost to the day) my prom date offered me her virginity at the SkyView Hotel in Seaside Heights,New Jersey, and I turned her down by pretending to pass out on the bed.

July: I'm going through a mild depression lately.

August: I always consider the week after vacation, the begining of my year.

September: well if this stupid war couldnt make you any more sick, the disaster in New Orleans has shown you where the Presidents priorities are.

October: I tried to writ e this once but apparently I'm alittle drunk....so here's what important from tonight:

November: got interviewed yesterday when I was getting ready to commute home on my bike.

December: the gods have made their decision.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love this! Mind if I do the same?

It's the "Last Call" said...

strangely I tried to put together something similar...yeah and boy I'm an angry self-righteous bee-yatch. Self-discovery is so fun :)