Friday, December 02, 2005

game day


haggis
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.
the gods have made their decision. they have accepted my stunt proposal and my opportunity is sometime next week. i have to call in on Monday for the exact day, but i will post it here as soon as i know.

i hate being crytic, but it's necessary for now so it doesnt appear in google. it will make more sense when i can talk about it

this is my opportunity to reach beyond the realm of the normal man, and be kissed by greatness, to be part of something much much bigger than myself...

5 comments:

Smelmooo said...

Go Army!

steakbellie said...

I'm not talking about THAT game!

Smelmooo said...

Who cares...

Go Army

It's the "Last Call" said...

Rock on.

Go do it. Get it. Be it.

and Go AIR FORCE. :)

hehehee

Anonymous said...

just let me know when so I can bear witness!
good luck!