Monday, June 13, 2005

What did you do with the money, George W?


murderer
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.
Pre-9/11 I had a roundtable meeting with the Head of Transport Canada (The Canadian head of a transportation services for the entire country. Like the FAA, Coast Guard, and DOT combined into one) at Halifax International Airport. I flew into Halifax on a Thursday night, and was promptly taken into custody by the customs officials. Apparently they didnt like how I answered the questions that follow "what is the nature of your visit?" I said "work" and they were on me like I was Osama...oh wait, we're not looking for him, he'd have no problem going to Canada....

I spent the next 5 hours in a room, with Customs officals scouring through legal books trying to determine if I was breaking International Work Rules, by attending this meeting. Seriously!!! About 3 hours into the interigation they had decided to deport me back to the US. Eventually, they got tired of screwing with me and went home when their shift changed. The remaioning woman, wanted me to report back to her the next morning...."Sure! I'll be there!" I said in my best Boy Scout face...then fled the country the second the meeting was over.

So now that it's post 9-11 this fucker in the picture was able to come to the US with a sword and a chainsaw still caked with the blood of 2 people he just murdered. What the hell was done with all the money our president spent on security?

I actually have an Uncle that lives in Halifax. I'm certain that if I tried to visit him, I'd be arrested!


No comments: