Monday, June 06, 2005

Think Different


Skull Flag
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.

Steve Jobs shovels Horse Shit.
I mean that in the best way possible.
It shouldnt mean anything to me but it does.(God, Steakbellie, dont you have anything important to think about?) Apple will now use the same dopey chips in their macs that everybody else in the world does. For centuries techno geeks have lambasted the Macs mostly because it doesnt need to be fixed...like a car that doesnt break down...how many mechanics would like that?

Apple told the faithful how much better their chips were than Intel's. How much faster they were. Now they lie down with them. Anakin has turned to the dark side, send the Pirate Flag to Steakbellie's house, they dont need it in Cuperatino anymore.

Will the Mac now perform better? Worse? I dont know. I'm just a pissed off elitest. I've already gotten my first phone call from a gloating propeller-head.

No comments: