Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Runaway Bride and Society - Lessons Learned


crazy
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.
I've been closely watching this story so that I can point out how very right I am. Jennifer Wilbanks was arrainged the other week, and from the courtroom footage I was able to discern the following:
* Jennifer Wilbanks really does have googly eyes
* Jennifer Wilbanks has big cans
* Judges in Georgia will overlook googly eyes if you have big cans

Of course todays big news is that she just sold the rights to her story which you'll remember I predicted along with the guess that she was trying to score with an Ex when she took off. You can read my older posts on the issue here:
She was hot for it in the panties

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A perfect follow up post to Not Understanding Women. Which, by the way, nobody does. Not even other women.

Anonymous said...

OK. No fair pulling in images from your other site. And another thing...your bullshit meter doesn't work with FireFox!

steakbellie said...

It doesnt work on Safari either. Its really screwy importing flash into CSS instead of HTML. I was gonna fix that too today but ran out of time. This Jennifer Wilbanks Photo got picked up by somebodies RSS feed, I got over 200 clicks on it today and about 65 thencame to the blog....crazy