Thursday, September 07, 2006

Paris Hilton


paris
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.
This morning we woke to breaking news of Paris Hiltons arrest for DUI. Those that know me, know the pure joy I glean from news like this. I hate these people and I spend all of my free time hating them. I close my eyes and concentrate on blowing up their heads, like that 'Scanners' Movie. When Britney Spears stole that dancer from his pregnant wife I giggled with anticipation of the trainwreck. When Angelina Jolie stole Brad away from Jen, I walked on clouds.

This is how I fight The Man. I can cry for a stranger, these are NOT real people.

However, this news didnt excite me and thats toubling. Paris Hilton has 'Bizarro Fame'. Her 'Career' is built on bad publicity, and this is just another log to her infamy. She NEEDS bad press to continue staying in the spotlight...she is Anti-Famous.

I wonder if she did a selfless act for someone, something truly kind....would the public finally be repulsed from that Horse-Faced idiot? Would we finally be free of her?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TMZ.com said it best when it described Paris as "a fart in a mitten" and "just an overused human condom."

Cry Paris, cry!

Anonymous said...

By the way, if you like skewering stupid celebrity bimbos, you'll love this blog: www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com.

I'm ashamed to admit that I visit it at least twice a week.

Don't forget to check out the latest Lindsay Lohan pics posted on 9/6.

Anonymous said...

Good job adding to the bad publicity :) Oops you did it again...

steakbellie said...

Mega Munch...that links a HOOT!!!!

SRF: I just cant stop myself.....

katrocket said...

Yes, thanks for the link, Mega Munch - it's hilarious stuff, and one I'll add to my daily blog rounds...