Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Big Secret

I'm in a hamburger eating contest (There, I've said it)

I'm going to try to win (I've said that too)

I'm going to fly on a plane to this contest (Oi! You BETTER win then Mr Moneybags!)

I'm going to train by eating hamburgers...(crazy huh?)

I'm going to keep losing weight despite all the hamburgers I'm training with (NOW we know you're f'ing crazy)

It's a big one like the Nathans contest in that you have to win a Qualifier and then go to the finals on another date. The finals will be on ESPN just like the Nathans. People other than the top 3 can actually win money in the finals on this one.

I will be rooming with two of the other Eaters that I am going to beat. I have a win and a loss against each of them, so they are going to be pretty upset at me when I eat the whole goddamned table out from under them. It should be an excellent contest, and I will buy them a beer to drown their sorrows in.

I'm so passionate about this one...look out...more to come!!!!!

http://www.krystalsquareoff.com/

14 comments:

katrocket said...

Woohoo! I'm hooking up illegal satellite to watch you kick ass.

The Great Canadian Steakbellie Cheer Squad begins rehearsals this weekend.

uh...no pressure.

steakbellie said...

HA!!!!
You can actually watch the qualifier over the web and even have the results Texted to you from the Krystal Site!

I soooo need that big ass trophy to adorn my ego....the dancing girls are nice too!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! You're officially doing it. Who are you rooming with?

Wendy said...

We'll be cheering for you from our couch in Maryland...

Anonymous said...

I am glad I already qualified. Pennsylvania Competitive Eaters RULE

A-Bomb said...

You are now hooked!!

steakbellie said...

Wendy, I think your family is crazy for following my eating career, but boy is it appreciated!!!

Bob, as always thanks for the help. I feel like it's my time to start becoming a threat to the other eaters at the table. I really need this win.

Skinny Boy,
WAaaaaay hooked...but you already know what I'm talking about!

Unknown said...

We will just have to wait and see now won't we...

steakbellie said...

you're not fit to eat the pickle slice from my burger.....

Chris the Hippie said...

I shall now go home and cook a burger in your honor. (Ain't it grand that a total stranger would sacrifice cow for you?) I shall finish it off with a Sam Adams Creamy Stout since I'm out of Abbey.

Do you wear your kilt for this one?

Anonymous said...

So which qualifier are you going to?

steakbellie said...

Oct 1 in Memphis!

Smelmooo said...

Good luck. This secret is certainly more healthy that mine -- crack and whores.

I am losing everything...

I need a burger.

Anonymous said...

good luck, my man.

I do believe, if it were a team sport, the great state of Pennsylvania would be a juggernaut.