Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Enough of that crap.....

I'm giving up being angry/depressed for abit...I just dont have time right now. My garden is still full of a wonderful crop of Genovese Basil that needs to be harvested and stored for winter before it dies.

I also have several large Black Beauty Eggplants that are out there, but can survive on the vine for another month. My tomatoes met an early demise from all that rain. The fruits soaked up so much water they split...even the green ones. I moarn for you sweet tomatoes.......

Back to school night for the middle son. So much to do in REAL life, no time for other peoples 'ideological struggles of a generation'

PLUS!
There's training to do! Oh boy is there ever!!!!
My own ideological struggle happens to be a pile of mini-burgers over 30 tall. See what a simple man I am? Fight on Steakbellie, Fight-ON!!!!!

5 comments:

Steve Caratzas said...

Bravo! Such resilience is sure to be rewarded! Yyyayyy!

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your Krystal preparation. 33 burgers is the current wildcard cutoff. (See the latest eatfeats post)

Anonymous said...

Train hard!! When are you tackling the burgers (both in training and in the qualifying match)?

steakbellie said...

free burgers are their own reward.
eat up!

steakbellie said...

Steve: YAAAAAY!!!!!!!

OJ: Thanks for the info, I'm gonna do all I can just to break 30. If I can swing the Wildcard...well then thats just what I'll do!

MegaMunch: Go to Hell, I'm not telling you shit.