Tuesday, January 31, 2006

ughhh

i may not be around the next few days writing much. i have sooooo much freaking work to finish that i dont know how the hell i'm gonna get it all done before the event on friday morning.

i have people calling me for tickets, i even have newspapers calling me about the press release. BIG project due for work, and I'm gonna have to work late just to get it done and take friday off. I was hoping to get Thurs off but that seems out of the question now.

I'm so desperatley behind on sleep to boot......

funny thing:
I was on the radio this morning talking smack, and the host was riding me for wearing a kilt.

host:"You're wearing a dress.....Do you have a fieldhockey stick too?"
steakbellie: "If thats what you want to call it, it's under the Kilt!"

POW!!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I wish I hadn't been drinking a soda when I read that! Yikes. What a mess I have to clean up now. THAT was funny.

Smelmooo said...

Good luck to you.

Got any extra tickets?