Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sangroncito we hardly knew ye....

I'm sad that one of my favorite blogs to read Sangroncito's World, has been pretty much shut down, with most of the content taken offline. It seems he's hit a point of frustration with pressure to update the site regularly from his adventures in Brazil.

I love his zest for life and adventure, and how very different it was from my own. I live the life of Suburban responsibility...it serves me well, but I do love to see what other people are doing with the time they have been given. Definatley somebody I'd have a beer with. One of my favorite posts was when he was in some bar in Spain and uttered something like: "I hate all Spanairds and the the Mother's who pushed them out" in the local tongue...only to get knocked out with a bottle and wake up bleeding in the street.

I think most bloggers have at one time or another considered trashing their own blogs. I have a bunch of times. For me the big issue is keeping it out of hands of people I know or work with. Google is so effiecient at catalogging this site, that I have to be careful what I write so my sons friends dont eventually find this and embarrass them with something I wrote. I feel it's only a matter of time before Mr Nosey Nose finds this and shares it with everyone at work. He's always snooping around......fucker....

5 comments:

Lapierre Médias© said...

Hi. Your blog is interesting I like it!

steakbellie said...

THANKS!

It's the "Last Call" said...

you know.... I know a guy who could fix your nosey nose problem... sort of a "rhinoplasty" of sorts if you get my meaning (insert stupid laugh here)

d.K. said...

I felt an odd sense of loss too, when I read his final post. It's really interesting how people "bond" in a strange, new, unique way through these blogs. I have about 20-25 I check out, max, and have no interest in discovering new ones - when it happens, great, but it's sort of like a circle of friends who I find myself very interested in "hearing from," and you sort of click with a blog/blogger, or you don't.

steakbellie said...

agreed
strangley blogging is alot like the rest of life. there are people you just like, and ones you should but you dont. It look slike he's back up now though!