Thursday, January 19, 2006

Birdy Once Had a Thought....


the Wing Bowl begins
Originally uploaded by steakbellie
yeah, big surprise there....

so anyway, Birdy once theorized years ago that people look the same when they eat as when they are having sex. They are both deeply seeded drives to our survival, and maybe related in some ways (see Seinfeld when George pulls off the 'trifecta' having sex while eating a pastrami sandwhich and watching tv)

i dont know if it's true, but it makes lunch in at work or in a large cafeteria much more interesting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have a little trouble watching hot girls eat. Seems like an invasion of privacy.

Wendy said...

Interesting theory. TTFN -- I'm going to watch the cute construction workers having lunch.

Gavin Elster said...

Could this be a real fetish?

Are there people who get off on watching other people eat?

I wouldn't be suprised.

I was once paid $50.00 to let a guy smell my feet and then punch him in the stomach. I thought that was odd. This seems to pale in comparasion. This seems way more creepy.

steakbellie said...

you got $50 for that? my feet are so bad he'd give me $100!