Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The future comes into focus


breakfast done
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.
So now the #3 & #6 ranked professional eaters in the world have qualified for the same event as me. These are guys who do this for a living. My first thought?

Fuck.

Does this mean I'm an ameatuer eater? Its something we all do anyway. Who knows more about eating than me? Who knows less? Maybe thats why this is so goddamned fascinating to everyone. (including me)

That brought these thoughts to the surface:
I'm the #2 Breather in North America
Nobody can out-shit me in this State
I hold the World Record for Sweating
I failed to qualify for the Sexlympics (for the third year in a row)

Well, I'll do what it is I do, and try to have fun and put on a good show too. We started designing costumes and the float this past weekend...Oy Vey.....

No comments: