Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Further Revelations of Stupidity from the College Days...

At my bachelor party I smoked so many cigars, that when I dropped a duece the next day, the bathroom smelled like smoke. (not kidding, sorry about that Rob)

Freshman year of college required all of us to have the cafeteria meal plan. It was all you could eat. I devised a plan to drink 6 of those 16 ounce glasses of milk A MEAL. (3 skim, 3 lowfat chocolate milk) Why? I wanted to see if I could make my bones unbreakable. After 3 weeks i had to stop because my fingernails had gotten so hard, I could no longer bite them!!!! Never broke a bone to-boot.....

Home/bored in Jersey on a Saturday night, I ate most of a jar of minced garlic to see how bad I could make my breathe. I didnt realize how much stronger the garlic would be because it wasnt cooked. The next morning my parents made me go to church with them and my Dad had to change seats because his eyes were watering from the stink coming off my skin. It makes you shit green, by the way.

5 comments:

It's the "Last Call" said...

gosh dang it! More stuff missing from my own education... I mean really.... I don't know about you but I'm beginning to wonder what would happen to me if I ate too much chicken salad or too much salmon. Research must be done... or do you know? :)

Steve Caratzas said...

I have long been considering a performance art piece wherein I eat ribs every day for a year. I have been advised (though not by a doctor) that my blood would congeal.

steakbellie said...

groovy: I dont think a person can eat too much chicken salad...nope cant be done

steakbellie said...

steve: now thats a WORTHY experiment. then at some party you can say 'i once ate ribs everyday for a year'....and we all need some true fascinating anecdotes to tell....

i wonder if your blood really would congeal....hmmmm...

steakbellie said...

SRF(V): I totally forgot about that sign!