Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Understanding Men


men
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.
Lets understand the male. Look at this photo. One of these creatures is named Larry, and the other is named Dave. Can you tell which one is named Larry? Doesnt matter, you could rub either one of these guys on the belly and his leg would shake.

Dave is the one in the yellow hat. He shows up at my house whenever there's an Eagles game on tv. Dave is drinking my beer, laying on my couch, being loved by my dog. Do you see that smile on his face. Dave is happy.

Thats it. Thats how deep we go.

Well we actually do go deeper but only when you introduce a woman to the experiment....then we add the thought "BOOOOBIES"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how deep you go, caveman.
I read comic books!

steakbellie said...

shit, I just laughed outloud in the office