Monday, October 03, 2005

Countdown to Blastoff

I've decided to quit my bitching and move on. I can only take so much insanity at the workplace....it's clear that I have no way to influence this ship run amok, and the Captain is on crack. I'm gonna finish out the year, using the time to get all my stuff together, and start 2006 with a shower of resumes.

I hate starting over, but I'm not gonna sit here and rot...I feel pretty good about having made the decision.

....and begin...

ps ironically the philly inquirer ran news of my promotion today. Sales guys have been calling nonstop

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be hiring a new artist soon. Want a real taste of insanity?

Anonymous said...

hey, congrat's on that promotion!

steakbellie said...

Junebug, I want a job but I dont want to WORK!!! At least not as hard as I suspect you do! Had my taste of that in AC and NYC...I'm all about 'management' now!
:)

steakbellie said...

Thanks Bel! I'll check out the links, feel free to comment any time....

Anonymous said...

You want management?!
Clearly you haven't been reading my posts about my office close enough.