Monday, October 24, 2005

Rabbit Stew for Steakbellie

Thurman Munson's Brother
Here's a great article by blogging newcommer Artie Lange. He scooped me talking about Extreme Makeover:Home Edition. It's a show I love/hate. I'm fascinated watching the people who are getting new homes and of their stories. I'm also fascinated by design and construction and the stuff they build is always functional, beautiful and apporpriate.

I hate the show because It makes me want to cry. I get all worked up hearing about the dog with only three legs and the drunk with a bad Scottish Accent. Seriously as the show progresses I feel tension building in a stretch of lanscape accross my throat and chest. It would be ok, if I could just cry and let it out like a big sissy, and nobody would know and I'd feel alot better. I'm in a dry period these days and dont allow myself to cry, so the tension just builds, and nothing happens.

The best part of Artie's article however is the story of the rabbit. Please go read it because I could only ruin it. Whenever he tells this story I always have a flashback to Monty Python's "Holy Grail"

'It IS the rabbit!!!'

Artie, Who's this hot blonde?

1 comment:

ArtieLange said...

I will not divulge the name of the Hot Blonde other than to say I slept with her.

Also, I will not watch the Amy Grant show (American Dreams?). It is not because it is a rip-off of EMHE, but because I only have so much sissy in me and can only cry so many times at the sight of a wheelchair accessible kitchen.