Monday, October 31, 2005

Chain Reaction


Plan B
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.
Septa struck this morning and the workers of Philadelphia are screwed.

The fastest I've ever gotten to work on the Trolley/Train Combo I take is 45 minutes...never more than 60.

I rode my bike to work today in 39!

The roads are completely clogged with people forced to drive. It would probably be 1.5 hours to make it in by car.

Very few mishaps on the way, the biggest danger being 2 broken spokes on my back rim. I also dont like having to wear a backpack with my dress clothes in it. If this strike keeps up, I'll get a frame pack so my body can be free.

It really put me in a good mood though, I'm cleaned up and singing to myself here. (Fire Woman, The Cult)

My tie has little bicycles on it!

1 comment:

steakbellie said...

aint it though?!