Friday, April 21, 2006

A Concrete Eagle for Me

There was a fire at a SEPTA station this morning, so my train dropped me off 15 blocks from my usual. Walking over the bridge at Market and 30th I noticed two 15 foot Eagles made out of stone or concrete.

They look very old and have no markings, no dedications or placks.

I will make a plack and dedicate one of them to me.

My guess is that noone will notice and the plack will stay as long as the glue holds. I will leave the other one free for any of you that deserve your own Concrete Eagle

3 comments:

katrocket said...

You're f**king awesome.

I'll take an eagle, but only if you can also handcraft some kind of toque for it to wear.

steakbellie said...

Whats a toque?

katrocket said...

this is a toque (also spelled tuque, en francais)