Friday, August 19, 2005

My Poor Wife....

this is what my wife has to deal with at the start of every serious conversation we've had for the last 15 years

Wife: "Honey, we have to talk about something:
Steakbellie: (eyes darting) "What are you Ig-nant?!?!" (Ignant is Steakbellie's cutesy way of saying pregnant)
Wife:"NO!"
Steakbellie: (relief)"ok, what's on your mind then?"

That being said, I am doubly proud to anounce that I am a true Uncle for the first time. Between all of the siblings me and my wife have, none of them have bother to 'get busy' until now that my kids are almost a million years old. Austin is 9lbs 1oz and about to be very spoiled.....
:)

2 comments:

d.K. said...

Congratulations. Your new nephew is lucky to have an uncle like you!

steakbellie said...

thankyou, I love babies like a woman. Especially other peoples babies...I can giev them back!