Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Another Funny Thing.....

Here's another funny thought about the Runaway Bride. And by funny I mean that it's funny because it's not me. We've all done something stupid and embarrassing. Here is a list of the things I have done:

I dwell on those things and let them eat at me. The reality is that it's bigger in my head than other people's. They are busy fucking their own lives up to think about my fuck-ups. Usually you fuck up around those you love like your family and friends. They tend to forgive you and move on or away.

Some people are unfortunate enough to fuck up in a public way. People in her town who knew her or not were all involved when she went missing. She was sure to be a local news story and a 'local boob' when it was all over....all of her friends, family and neighbors would know she's an ass. The lite would be that she could get up and go to NYC or Montana and start over at least.

I think it's her good looks that were the final blow in this perfect media storm. There have been a rash of abductions leading to murders....and also by husbands: look at Scott Peterson, and that other guy out west who faked getting into medical school. We all suspected this finace guy alittle. It was a slow news week with the new Pope all settled into the Popemobile. Everybody saw this cute chick on the internet who was missing from her fairy tale and whammo, we're all hooked.

She's screwed, and has nowhere to go but reality TV

Also remember my prediction on the ex-boyfriend out there. She bought those tickets a week before. Nobody plans to go 'nowhere' for a full week.....

No comments: