Monday, April 04, 2005

rittenhouse


rittenhouse
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.

I take them to my park. It's not like normal, today is the first nice day of Spring, and it is packed with people.

Lunchtime Lovers
Mothers watching children
Mothers watching Nannys watching children
Students
Tourists
Business People

I walk here everyday. 3 laps when the weather is cold, 5 when it's nice
My wife waits for cheesesteaks while I field questions
Can we see your Work from here?
Do you work in the tallest building?
If a plane attacks that building will we be killed?
Can I have a soda?

We try to do a lap, they climb on every statue, find old tennis balls and watch the people pick up the dog-poop with their plastic bags

We eat our cheessteaks. They're very good.
Thanks for coming to see me, it's nice to not be alone for lunch.

I'm going to go to school here someday
I'm going to live here someday
Can I have another soda?

No comments: