Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Seaver Miller


Seaver Miller
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.
It's just after the contest and all of the eaters are behind the stage at the Tennessee Mid-South Fair reconstructing what happened. My friend Seaver put up the performance of his life, and ate 41 Hamburgers to get 3rd place. He weighs about 160lbs.

Seaver is pacing back and forth with discomfort.
"I'll be back in a minute" he says and runs off.

I figure he pushed alittle too hard and now he's likely to puke. It doesnt happen much at these contests, but understandlibly sometimes it happens.

We look over he's not sick at all....he's in line for Ice Cream.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

That was a surprise ending!

Chris the Hippie said...

No kidding. I was looking for a virtual mop...

steakbellie said...

Yeah, it got me laughing!