Friday, August 11, 2006

Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

This really resonates with me. I've always been fascinated by excess, but in more ways than just wastefulness or monetary flaunting. Those things turn me off.

The Most. I want to know who has the biggest schlong, who ate the most cookies, what was the worst headache. I'm curious whats the latest anyone stayed up watching tv, who did the most homework, who wacked it the most in one day (i actually know the answer to that one)

When I was a kid I spent nights and reading the Guiness Book of World Records and Ripleys Believe It or Not. I think my heaven would have a big book like that with all the things I wanted to know about mankind, all the answers I need, and I can spend eteernity dog-earing the pages of my favorites.

6 comments:

Dave S. said...

I don't know who has the biggest schlong, but I do know who has the biggest nutsack. It's a guy named Dave Hollingsworth and I served three years with him on a submarine in the Navy. (Come to think of it, he was from Abington.)

He used to unzip his pants and whip out his nads (picture two oranges in a paper lunch bag...it gives a whole new meaning to the term "low hanging fruit") and flop them on the shoulder of the new guys as they were sitting in the mess hall. Funniest shit you ever saw -- unless it happened to you.

Chris the Hippie said...

JEEEEEzuz!

gerberdaisy said...

i think i dated him;)

steakbellie said...

actually I may have too.....

Wendy said...

I think we have every record book known to man. One of the feats that you mentioned doesn't seem to be listed. I'll have to look again.

Unknown said...

I think we know who owns all three records...Especially since I didn't have time for my morning coffee