Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Baby Surly, I Await Your Command



I'm standing next to a magazine stand in the city. The light has yet to change, so I scan the covers of magazines, hoping against hope for a view of Tom Cruises offspring. When will we be shown your demons horns, your Spider Thorax or your sharpened Fangs?

You will save us, you and your vitamins and electric prods. My god hates me so I am turning myself over to something new....a religion with some star power and Marketing know-how. Hook me up, you couch jumping freak....

The light has changed.

4 comments:

Steve Caratzas said...

"You couch jumping freak" - inspired! Utter genius!

Can I get an amen, somebody?!

katrocket said...

I'm beginning to think there is no baby Suri. I've seen more comprehensive photos of Bigfoot than I've seen of Pointy Nose Pickpocket (if that indeed is what her name means).

Maybe the whole story will have a Raelian-esque ending: an inescapable media conference where cornered liars are forced to admit they made the whole thing up for publicity.

Still... are we not entertained?

steakbellie said...

AMEN TO YOU STEVE!!!

Cant you see the press release...Tom and Katie are separating but they remain extremely close friends and have a mutual respect and love for each other....oh yeah, they faked the whole baby thing.

Unknown said...

Mordred Deschain?!?!??! I think so....