Thursday, June 01, 2006

Boyle's Law

i am standing accross the intersection watching a blind man walk with his cane sweeping back and forth. It's ok to stare at blind people because they dont know how rude you really are. I'm always amazed at just how many blind people are in Center City, they just seem to be everywhere.

To further illustrate this, the blind man walks into: another blind man. They bump softly and then scoot around each other.

Two blocks later I witness two seeing eye dogs fight. Most seeing eye dogs seem to be smaller Black Labs. The one who starts the fight this time is a German Sheppard. A few commands are yelled and everyone is back on their own trajectory. Including me.

1 comment:

steakbellie said...

I think in general they are completely civil, but maybe this is why they dont seem to use German Sheppards too often?

There's a blind lady on my trolley who brings TWO dogs with her into the city. The dogs are incredibly well behaved and docile.