Sunday, February 04, 2007

wow

I'm good.

I had an aweful lot to handle this weekend. The last two days were mostly filled with wrestling and I'm happy that my youngest placed first in a tournament today. I've begun work on the WingBowl posts and there is alot to cover. I see 4-5 posts total to get the eaters perspective. I have 1095 photos to sort through from the 12 hour span as well. That photo pool is still growing though as friends send me photos from that day.



I'm VERY grateful for the community we have here that has been supportive of my efforts and I want to present this event to you as best as I can describe it. I'm honored that Chris Radloff Live Blogged the event all the way from Iowa. His coverage was so good that it got picked up by Eatfeats (the foremost newssource of Competitive Eating)


Many of you have been reading this blog since my last appearance at WingBowl and know how badly I wanted to win. I ask you...why is the lesson I learn always 'Humility'? I had a strong showing and I think my description will explain alot about the placings.



I hope to begin releasing blog posts on Monday, but it could be as late as Tues, as I want them to come out together. As a blog-reader I'm impatient...as a writer...too picky...sorry.

The Colts just won the SuperBowl.

Everybody's healthy.

We ride.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The can! Awesome.

katrocket said...

Never thought I'd say this to you: "You've got a helluva sweet can."

And Philly has a mighty fine selection of trashy college girls. I gotta get me there someday.

Dave S. said...

The can! Best prop of the night. Please tell me you kept it and are now displaying it proudly in the corner of your living room. You can put a little door on it and store stuff in it (blankets, remote controls, toys, kids).

Can't wait to read your WB15 series. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.