Wednesday, May 03, 2006

On the Road Again


Plan B
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.
I've been biking to work again and what a difference it makes in my mood. The exhertion feels so good...

The Squats and Deadlifts I've been doing all winter have paid off. I've always had endurance, but now I can actually sprint from stop sign to stop sign. I'm crushing the pedals so hard my feet are numb when I get to work.

One day I may pass work and just go right on down to the beach. That would be a good day.

The other thing is that is that it makes me hungry...starving....look out this saturday!!!!

2 comments:

steakbellie said...

i gotta do SOMETHING to keep from going crazy!!!!

Chris the Hippie said...

I walk to work. My wife thinks it's too dangerous to ride a bicycle in Sioux City, Iowa. I find that odd, as I ride my motorcycle all the time...