Thursday, May 11, 2006

bush is listening....


bush is listening....
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.
This guy is fucking amazing. Can you imagine if Clinton had kept a log of every phonecall in the US? Can you just HEAR the 'Conservatives' freak out? Why are they ok with this?

Like we're supposed to believe that they wont use this info for anything else. How much do you wanna bet they have all of our emails too.

Just when I think I couldnt hate this jerk anymore, he proves me wrong yet again.

I throw this back at you Bushies: Love it or leave it. If you dont like living in a country that is free, go find a different one...and take Monkeyboy with you.

10 comments:

Chris the Hippie said...

Well stated outrage, me compadre. I agree.

Anonymous said...

Its been a long time since the US has lived up to its reputation, my friend.

gerberdaisy said...

Amen baby!

steakbellie said...

yes, but I've hidden the documents inside a hotdog that I keep in my fridge...uh....

steakbellie said...

For someone with such a big head, you're more ignorant than me.

Do I have anything to hide? That doesnt have a goddamn thing to do with weather it's LEGAL or not. We have a some serious laws built to protect us, and the Government cant just ignore them because they think they can get away with it.

I dont care if you think it makes us safer. It doesnt.

And remember...
guns dont kill people...
I kill people...

steakbellie said...

If Clinton were my Dad, I'd be pulling down some serious PoonTang right now and wouldnt have the time to spend making fun of you.

Artie Lang wants to know how you have so much time to comment on peoples Blogs when you should be sewing up acouple of boat sails to make yourself a hat.

Anonymous said...

Bush is a cocksmoker. But he is acting within the law, a bill that Clinton signed. Just realize that both sides are against you.

steakbellie said...

to say that two sides are against me is silly. ALL SIDES are against me!

Anonymous said...

I hope the inside isn't against you... but if it is you can consider Astral Projection. I found your blog and am enjoying it. And yes, Bush is the worst kind of snake-oil salesman. The entire Bush administration should be tried and arrested as war-criminals and die of face- and rectal-cancer. I think most people in this country don't get motivated until they SEE their children poisoned and starving to death - and even then they're slow to act. But I have faith - Soilent Green is on the way. ;)

steakbellie said...

"It's PEOPLE!!!!"
Thanks for the kind words about the blog. Feel free to return and comment anytime the spirit moves you