Friday, May 26, 2006

Advice from my old man...


bday
Originally uploaded by steakbellie.
From and actual conversation with my Dad last night...He's a bigtime Consultant and we were talking about a showdown he's anticipating at a meeting of CEO's of MEGACORPS that he's running in acouple of days.

Dad: "Son, it's taken me years to figure this out....You cant wrestle an Asshole without getting some Shit on you"
SB: (Grinning) "Heeeheee"
Dad: "Assholes cant help but reveal themselves, you may be in a big meeting and they will drop their pants and reveal their sphincter they just cant help it."
SB: "Heeeheee Sphincter...."
Dad: "I spent years pointing out the Assholes, but now I have a whole new strategy."
SB: "Whats that?"
Dad: "I find a secondAsshole and let THEM do the wrestling. Keeps me from getting shitty"
SB: "We're talking metaphorically right?"

2 comments:

ArtieLange said...

I love this man.

Chris the Hippie said...

Heehee. Sphincter...