Tuesday, March 27, 2007

vengence is mine (American Sonnet)

a cellphone is ringing in the stall next to me
the man answers it, and i roll my eyes
i hate when people talk on the crapper

"no, no, no thats the wrong credit card"

I wonder if the person on the other line can hear the tile echo
I flush the toilet

"I'm not actuallly at my computer"
I flush again, with an evil grin

"I'm in the middle of something"
he sounds nervous

I smack the toilet paper roll hard so it rattles it unrolls audibly
"I should probably call you back"

I flush again, laughing
It's going to be a great day

4 comments:

Wendy said...

This seriously made me LOL.

Anonymous said...

I always make calls in the bathroom. At least I let the person on the other end know.

d.K. said...

Wicked!

Dave S. said...

What, no juicy farting sounds from you? I would have buried my face in my hands and let the faux farts rip!