Friday, January 14, 2005

Freaky Cool Tattoo


Tatoo #2
Originally uploaded by Dylan.
I found this in this guys blog. He says:

I never planned to tell anybody what it was or why I have it. Some people reconinzed where the text is from so I have been compromising and agreeing to talk about that one part.

Yes, it it is a will. A psychiatrist in the 1920s wrote it right before killing himself.
The tattoo reads "Car the Helen or Ray. Needs and tune up. Money to Max and Sylvia. Furniture to George plus $137 I owe him." it goes from wrist to wrist

3 comments:

steakbellie said...

Here's a freaky thought...what if the psychiatrist was told that "90 years from now someone will tattoo your suicide note accross their entire body" Would he change what he wrote?

Anonymous said...

That is me. ...um, I am not the psychiatrist.

The guy who does all my tattoos just moved to philadelphia. He hasn't found a new shop to work at yet, but i'll post here when he does.

Anonymous said...

oh, sorry

dylan
www.dylanSnow.info