Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Day 5

As of right now I am 50 miles into my commute this week. A long 50 mile would be awesome, but these have been interval sprints and climbs. Stopping. Starting. Crushing the pedals for a momentary gap between vehicles. Pretty much an awesome work-out.

I'm not particularly sore in any muscles but my energy system is still inefficient and I havent been able to recover 100% between rides. I noticed this morning that I had to use my bottom gears on hills I flew over just 2 days ago. I'm also sweating alot on the ride in, where it was easier before.

By Friday I should be a beautiful hot mess. Still, this is by far the best part of my day....bus exhaust and all.

1 comment:

Smelmooo said...

Not to make excuses, but yesterday was pretty damn humid and my work out was the sweatiest one that I have had in a long time.

Otherwise... good luck and keep kicking ass...

No address yet....