Monday, October 15, 2007

Look Mom, I'm Famous!


So we're home from Vegas and back to work. Missed the boys an aweful lot.

If you ever take up Competitive Eating, I dont recommend doing 4 contests in 5 days. I was either starving or extremely full and never got to even go to a single Vegas Buffet.

The most ironic thing was that I lost 9 pounds this week. I attribute it to long days of being busy and then a shock of food that the body didnt know what to do with. Either way, that made me laugh the most.

If you are interested in seeing the first show, it will air this Thursday at 11PM EST on SPIKE TV and then will be rebroadcast Saturday at 7PM EST. It's called MLE Chowdown: Wedges and Wings.

It's an hour long show that features the first 2 contests of the Tournament. I ate in the Potato Wedges part. They were good! The Wings were Mango Habenero, very spicy and yummy! I hope at least alittle of my interview makes it to the screen.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I just set my DVR! I can hardly wait...

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that earlier, how to do well at all these contests in a row one would have to skip going to the Vegas buffets. I'm not sure I would have had the willpower! The first thing I do when I'm in Vegas is go to the Rio seafood buffet and gorge myself silly. It's not a Vegas trip without it!

Leonesse said...

Put it on You Tube! I would love to see this.

Glad all survived.

Smelmooo said...

I have had the show set on the DVR since Friday morning... WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

steakbellie said...

yay!
This will be fun!

katrocket said...

It'll be all bouncy-boobs and pompoms at Rocket HQ! Eeeee!

Chris the Hippie said...

BOOBS! SHE SAID BOOBS!

Bellie-Man, the show comes on in about half an hour... I've got it set to DVR, I'm on the couch, popcorn at the ready... I'm a-watchin'!