Friday, November 04, 2005

move on

some very good discussions here the last few days. I'm going to try some of Jenne's ideas. I also plan to make some tweaks in my direction career-wise and personally. Nobody's gonna change it for me. There's acouple things I gotta do before I die, and I'm gonna do them. I started outlining the list yesterday. Alot of them I can have doen by this time next year.

thankyou friends and virtual friends for your very kind words and for compassion.

Birdy, stock up on the electrolytes....I need some new tattoos....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you're ready...I need some new ones too!

It's the "Last Call" said...

Uhm... I'm really stupid, but what do electrolytes have to do with tattoos or is this one of those things I shouldn't ask?

steakbellie said...

In the name of Science, Birdy and I conducted several experiments with the help of Richies Guideline Tattoos of Old Bridge New Jersey.

The results of the first experiment said that our urine should never exist in the same container or stream. (Birdy will post about that foul experiment later)

The second was the understanding that if you were to be tattooed, you should have some salty water or Gatorade soon after or evermore. or risk passing out or some shit....

All of this has been documented in TATTOO SCIENCE Aug 1990Glassboro Edition

Anonymous said...

There has been an addendum to that volume actually. During a period of extended field research (tattoo #3, 4 and 5) I have learned that copious amounts of candy prior to the tattoo process is essential for both pain management and endurance. Skittles, already being in the shape of a pill, serve as excellent preventative medicine.

It's the "Last Call" said...

damn! I wish I would have known about this prophylactic measure against pain during the tattoo on my lower back. That freakin' hurt. I could seriously get behind some skittles should I decide to undertake the extension of my back tattoo... it's entirely too scary to think I would have to do it without the benefit of morphine or something similar.