Monday, February 06, 2006

thanks

For everyones kind words here and in email

It's gonna take me awhile to get my head around what happened. There are so many funny stories from that day that it think will make for good reading. There are a considerable amount of photos that we took, although many of them are somewhat inappropriate for public consumption. I need to gather everyones cameras before i begin posting some of this stuff.

here's a preview of some of the stories:
12 hours after eating 105 chicken wings. I'm finally home sitting on my couch.

Mrs Steakbellie: "How are you feeling honey, are you any better?"
Steakbellie: "Yeah, I'm doing alright, kinda sore"
Mrs Steakbellie: "Will you ever eat again?"
Steakbellie: "Actually, I just ate some leftovers out of the fridge"
Mrs Steakbellie: "What?! The CHICKEN Parm?!?!?"
Steakbellie: "Yeah, I...."
Mrs Steakbellie: "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

Smelmooo said...

congrats buddy... I just saw some video of you online.

oof.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so long as by "pot" you mean his belly.